Paper/Abstract Submission Instructions
2. Paper submission link for ICCRE2024 is at:
EasyChair Submission System
(If you already have an account with that system, please use that account to submit your materials. Otherwise, create a new account. )
Manuscript Preparation Instructions
NOTE: Manuscripts that do not conform to the formatting guidelines below (PDF format, over 4-page, margins, font size, embedded fonts etc.) will be removed from further consideration without review.
1. Please run the paper formatting check on Electronic Submission System yourself by clicking on the printer Printer Icon under the Check Format column in the Files row in the basic paper view page.
2. Manuscript should NOT have: (1) Headers (2) Footers (3) Page numbers
3. During the initial paper submission process via Electronic Submission System, the authors are required to make sure the pdf file and Electronic Submission System registration page of a paper have the same list of authors and the paper title. Be certain to add all authors in Electronic Submission System during the submission process.
Article acceptance requirements
The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
1. The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. Original review articles and surveys are acceptable, even if new data/concepts are not presented.
2. Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere (although expanded versions of conference publications are eligible for submission).
3. Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
4. Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
5. The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in Standard English.
6. Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included.
1. All manuscripts submitted for publication will undergo a rigorous blind peer-review process. It is imperative that all submissions meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence..
2. The corresponding author is entrusted with the crucial task of ensuring that the article's publication has received the approval of all other co-authors. In addition, they bear the responsibility for the paper throughout the submission and peer review process.
3. Review comments will be provided to you for necessary revisions. It is required that you make the necessary revisions and submit the revised paper on or before the prescribed day. .
|March 20, 2024
|April 10, 2024
|April 20, 2024
|April 20, 2024
|Camera Ready Date