The conference program should be available to download at least one month before the conference.
|April 20th, 2018||10:00-16:00||Participants Registration and Conference Kits Collection|
|April 21st, 2018||09:00-12:00||Opening Remarks & Keynote Speeches|
|April 21st, 2018||13:30-18:00||Oral & Poster Sessions|
|April 22nd, 2018||09:00-12:00||Parallel Sessions|
|April 22nd, 2018||14:00-18:00||Social Activities|
|April 23rd, 2018||08:30-18:00||One-day Tour|
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. Maximum poster size is 0.8 meter wide by 1 meter high.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
One-Day Tour from Nagoya
Atsuta Shrine (熱田神宮, Atsuta Jingū) is one of Shinto's most important shrines. It enshrines the Sun Goddess Amaterasu and stores the sacred sword Kusanagi, which is one of the three imperial regalia. Note, however, that the sword is never displayed to the public.
Nagoya Castle was built in the beginning of the Edo Period as the seat of one of the three branches of the ruling Tokugawa family, the Owari branch. As such, it was one of the largest castles in the country, and the castle town around it ultimately grew to become Japan's fourth largest city.
Osu Kannon Temple
Osu Kannon (大須観音, Ōsu Kannon) is a popular Buddhist temple in central Nagoya. Originally built during the Kamakura Period (1192-1333) in neighboring Gifu Prefecture, the temple was moved to its current site by Tokugawa Ieyasu in 1612 after the original temple had been repeatedly damaged by severe flooding. The current buildings are 20th century reconstructions.
National Treasure Inuyama Castle
One of four national treasure castles in Japan, located on the south side of the KISO River. INUYAMA castle was constructed by uncle Nobunaga ODA, Nobuyasu ODA in 1537. It was at the very border of OWARI (present AICHI pref.) and MINO (GIFU) and a very important base in wartime, so that its owner was changed many times by every war.
Duration: 10 hours
Package Includes: Hotel Pick-up, Drop-off; Roundtrip Transportation; Tour Guide; Admission Fee of Nagoya Castle and Inuyama castle Package
Excludes: Dining; Personal Expenses; Tips; All items not listed in the "Package Includes" section ;